Chelsea Handler treatened Reese Witherspoon: just for making humor


American stand-up comedienne, actress, best-selling author and producer, 36 year-old Chelsea Handler made some humorous comments about her "This Mean War" co-actress Academy award winner Reese Witherspoon. They both became close friend from that time.

"She is just so ridiculous," Witherspoon, 35, tells iVillage. "She always threatens to tape record me when I go to the bathroom because I have a microphone on. I purposely take off my mic and put it somewhere else when I have to go somewhere. But she caught me singing a Rihanna song backstage."

Despite Handler's antics, Witherspoon says the comedienne -- who also counts Jennifer Aniston and Charlize Theron as BFFs -- is "very sweet."

"She's a really great friend. She's the kind of person who will cancel all her plans if you're in a bad mood and you just want to sit on the couch and watch a movie," Witherspoon says. "She's really generous. She likes to give a lot of good gifts!"

Handler isn't the only celeb Witherspoon admires. "I love Gloria Steinem. I think she's incredible," says the actress, who lists Holly Hunter, Frances McDormand and Diane Keaton among her faves. "[I respect] women who've really had long and wonderful careers where they create great characters and just seem to be endlessly interesting and fascinating to watch."

Popular Posts