Miranda Kerr believes: woman is like flower


Victoria's Secret Angels Miranda Kerr reveals when she first saw other Victoria's Secret models such as Heidi Klum and Gisele Bundchen she felt quite under-confident in her ability but now knows she can hold her own.

"I just remember, like, the first time I met Adriana (Lima), she was so beautiful, She says New York Magazine." "I was like, 'Why would they want me? I mean, look at her. She's incredible.' And then I met Heidi and Gisele and I was like, 'What am I doing here? But now I always see myself as, like, equal to everyone."

She was 16, a foreign exchange student living in Virginia when she first visit to a Victoria Secret Store. “I was like, ‘Wow! This is like a wonderland. We don’t have anything like that in Australia,’” she recalls to New York magazine. Later she became the first Australian model to get a contract with the brand. Now she has the honor of wearing the $2.5-million “Fantasy Treasure Bra” in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show— Kerr is more confident about her place in the fashion world.

Victoria's Secret spared no expense and had all of their top models hit the catwalk this year to promote the new collection. Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Anne Vyalitsyna, Candice Swanepoel, Doutzen Kroes, and Lily Aldridge were among the beauties. Miranda, 28, is a mother of 10-month-old son, Flynn, with husband Orlando Bloom. She believes that it's important for women to feel confident in themselves. A woman, she thinks, is like a flower as it is beautiful in its own way. She is right as far as success in life is concern.

Victoria Secret fashion show



 

Popular Posts

Archives