Megan fox has revealed the story of her removing Marilyn Monroe tattoo.


The raven haired beauty "Passion Play" actress Megan Fox, 25, has revealed the secret why she has got rid of her Marilyn Monroe tattoo on her right forearm which she had been bearing since she was sixteen. She made it as her love and adoration for her. But why did she at last change her mind? The answer is that she more the president of Marilyn Monroe Society for Unoriginal Starlets. Also she has told In an interview with Italian magazine Amica,



"I'm removing it. It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract ..." She is therefore no more a fan of Monroe and the same case happened about Britney Spear. Once she was also a fan of this Popstar and as an idol she pierced a belly button as a tribute to Britney Spears. She gashed,

"I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20."

Megan Fox, for her sex appeal, is very much popular overseas too and she was chosen to cover popular Italian magazine Amica's September 2011 issue. As far as her job is concerned she is now busy with her role in the upcoming comedy "This is Forty."

Popular Posts

Archives