Paula Deen politely avenges herself on Anthony Bourdain inviting him to taste her food.


The news is about a cook vs a cook. American cook, cooking show host and owner of the famous restaurant "The Lady & Sons' Paula Deen  challenged another American chef, host of 'Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations' Anthony Michael Bourdain. She does so because the latter said in this week's issue of TV Guide Magazine that Deen "revels in unholy connections with evil corporations and she's proud of the fact that her food is f---ing bad for you." He also told that she is the, "most dangerous person to America."



In reply Deen said that she never cooks for Bourdain and even he has never been to her restaurant. She said to Fox and Friends Friday, "I was actually kind of shocked considering I've never met Anthony.I know he's never been to my home; I've never cooked for him. I don't think he's been to my restaurant. I was really shocked that such harsh words could be used."

She goes so far as to invite him at her house to taste the dishes she cooks,"Listen, come to my house, I'll cook you a meal and if you still feel that way about me, so be it. ... I've been around long enough to know to choose my battles and that ain't one of them."

This will be a cool revenge if someone talks like that unconscious of what he is saying. Bourdain might have been regretting saying that he will never comment on the food or the cook. He tweeted, "Resolved: Next time I'm asked (for the millionth time) who the worst cooks on Food Network are, I'll just shut up, who cares?"

Popular Posts

Archives